02 September 2014

Hey Bob!



Tomtop Blue Dress & Black Bag | Forever 21 PH Heels | Mango Necklace

Say hello to my new do! I've been tying my hair up to a ponytail  in a few posts (here & here) since the length was getting too long for me. So, during a random visit to the salon I decided to impulsively chop it off and finally got the bob I always wanted. Feels great! Like a buttload of problems were lifted off my shoulders. The magic of a new look never fails.  I like that everything I swear seems to automatically look fresh without that extra effort. Yey!

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia