06 April 2014

Pink Flamingo



Bazaar Top | Forever 21 PH Pants | Macy's Nude Bow Pumps

Lazy Sundays are the best. I love waking up and realizing I don't have to do anything today.. Except take  these photos and talk to you guys. I wanted to wake up late today but my body clock is so used to waking up early that I always end up awake at the crack of dawn, notice the coffee shop I am in is currently totally empty. The last few weeks at work have been super hectic so I haven't been able to update my blog as often as I would have liked but I will try and be more consistent in the coming weeks since I have a few exciting ideas I can't wait to show you guys. 

For today, I decided to wear something relaxed. I choose this pink top so I wouldn't overheat. God, the weather recently has been excruciating. I also wore these khaki pants that go with everything. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

--
Follow me on Instagram @gillianuang
Follow me on Twitter: @gillianuang
Like my FB Page: By Details




2 comments:

Thanks for commenting you guys! Will answer as soon as I can if there are any questions. <3

Twitter
Facebook Like Page
BlogLovin'
Lookbook
Chictopia